Hotel Accommodations for Pastors
VBC Houston will sponsor a limited number of hotel rooms for pastors and their families during the conference (Thursday night – Monday morning). Due to the demand of international pastors, we are unable to accommodate hotel rooms for pastors from Houston and the surrounding areas. Rooms are available on a first-come-first-serve basis and will hold four adults per room. To reserve one:
- Register online
- Email us at [email protected] with the following:
- Your full name
- Phone number
- Your registration confirmation/ID number
- Family names of those attending the conference (spouse and each child age 18 & under)
- The day you intend to check in and check out of the hotel
- If you do not have email, call 713-645-7766 and leave your contact information.
- Please register for the conference before contacting us to reserve your room.
- Pastors will get priority if requests are submitted by September 16, 2018. After the deadline, remaining rooms will open to the next qualifying requests (i.e., pastors in training but not yet ordained or missionary workers).
- All accompanying children must be registered. Children ages 18 and under can be placed in the same room with you. If they are older and room capacity of four adults has been met, please reserve a separate room for them directly with the hotel. Only one sponsored room is allowed per family.
- Update your registration profile online if there are any changes.
- To be recognized as a qualifying pastor, please provide proof that (1) you are an ordained pastor and (2) are currently presiding over a church. A confirmation or recommendation letter from a familiar pastor will suffice.
Scholarships for Vietnam Pastors
As a token of our appreciation to pastors in Vietnam, diligently serving through financial hardship, we are offering full scholarships for those who have received an invitation letter from us. The scholarship covers all expenses for registration, transportation, hotel stay, and meals during the conference.
Please contact us at [email protected] to receive a scholarship application. All applications are due by September 16, 2018.